Custom Search

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Introduction!!! It's Me :-)

Hi!!!

Let me introduce myself, I am Reshma and living in Switzerland, I am an Indian and working here for quite some time, I have no other choice here than cooking myself to satisfy my Indian tastebuds, but I like to do lots of varieties of food in my kitchen. So wanted to jot down all my kitchen notes and recipes in a common place for me to refer and also to help others via this world wide web to make great food.

Cheers :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sort of an introduction is this?? Who's interested to know whether you are living or dying in Switzerland ... it was OK to say that you are now staying in Switzerland. What about the rest?? You are Reshma and thats it?? Period?? Nothing before, nothing after?? What do u do?? Just Cook?? Cooking is ur love and ur passion??Are you a chef?? A housewife?? You have an Indian name ... are you Indian or hybrid?? What are you doing in Switzerland?? Playing the fool and just cooking?? Can you kindly put more details about yourself and if possible a picture too ... its easier to communicate when you can put a face to a name.

Resh said...

Hi Anonymous,

You are not even telling your name, so how can you expect others to tell much more about themselves ;-). I would like people visiting my blog to visit it for my recipes and not for me. Also I would like to maintain my privacy in the WWW, so I think the intro is perfect and has a good border line. Well, I added one line to the intro to fill the gaps :-)

Cheers,
Reshma